PHYSICIANS FORMULA BUTTER BRONZER "LIGHT BRONZER & BRONZER" REVIEW AND SWATCH.

4:36 PM

THE LEFT ONE IS THE "LIGHT BRONZER" 
THE RIGHT ONE IS THE "BRONZER"
I don't make up the names; I really don't know why the names are light bronzer and bronzer first of all that was odd LOL. But Oh my GOD! They smell so GOOOD! It smells like vanilla and some tropical fruit? I don't know how to describe it but it does have the smell of vanilla! The bronzer goes so smoothly on my skin. It is so beautiful. I picked up two because buy one get one 50% off and I am in love with both of them! The price is $14.99 You can get them at ULTA. It is worth every penny I spend!!!



Bronzer on the LEFT 
And LIGHT BRONZER on the RIGHT
Sorry My Picture is so poorly! But It is what it look like in real life! Because with the light and stuffs it doesn't look like in real life!



This is The LIGHT BRONZER with NO FLASH! LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS! It is LIGHT THOUGH. IF you like just a little bit of it then LIGHT BRONZER is for YOU.




This the Bronzer with no FLASH. It is darker than the LIGHT BRONZER. So BEAUTIFUL! I can't get enough of it and the smell~~~ AND SORRY my poor face have been breaking out >.<


This is BRONZER WITH FLASH!



This is LIGHT BRONZER WITH FLASH!

Thank you and HOPE YOU find something you love!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *