Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit "That Glow"

10:59 AM


Ok, Guys Today i will talk about Anastasia Beverly Hill Glow Kit called "That Glow". They come in with four giants pans, first one is sunburst, golden bronze, bubbly and dripping in cold. They are all gorgeous colors, love the packaging. I am falling in love with them so much; they are my life saver. I can mix them more than one color with this. You can get creative with this whole thing. I just purchase one because it is expensive. I don't have a lot of money to invest in both. 

But i think this one is the one that really good for my skin tone in my own opinion. I use this with the morphe highlight brush. Anastasia Beverly Hills does have a brush to use with this glow kits but the problem i have with it is. It sheds! I do not like that especially for a $25 brush? no no, That is a waste of money ever!

And one more thing about Anastasia Beverly Hill Brush, it is not as good after a couple wash it looks like a very cheap cheap looking brush. I mean for a twenty-five dollars a brush; it is not worth every penny i spend! I wanted to return it that too bad i ca




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *